LEDC is your one-stop portal for technical assistance, business counseling, sources of financing, import/export help, regulatory or permitting issues, workforce development, business recruitment and much more.
In addition to the services LEDC offers, the Vermont Small Business Development Center has a Business Advisor, Charley Ininger, who is co-located at our office at 582 LaPorte Road in Morrisville, Vermont, (802) 888-4542.
Our strategic partners on the state, regional, and local level are part of this network that supports business and industry while working to strengthen the county’s economy.
For help in any or all of these areas please contact us directly or click any of our partners below to visit their website.
- Farm Service Agency
- Senator Patrick Leahy
- Senator Bernie Sanders
- Small Business Administration
- Representative Peter Welch
- USDA, Rural Development
- State of Vermont
- Vermont Economic Development Authority
- Vermont Department of Economic Development
- Vermont Small Business Development Center
- Efficiency Vermont
- Vermont Global Trade Partnership
- Center for Rural Studies
- Vermont Manufacturing Extension Center
- Vermont Sustainable Jobs Fund
- Vermont Economic Progress Council
- Vermont Employee Ownership Center
- Vermont Center for Emerging Technologies
- Vermont Council on Rural Development
- Rural Vermont
- Vermont Housing Conservation Board
- Vermont Housing Finance Agency
- Lamoille County Planning Commission
- Lamoille Chamber of Commerce
- Lamoille Regional Solid Waste Management District
- Vermont Department of Labor
- Green Mountain Technology and Career Center
- Lamoille Workforce Investment Board
- Lamoille Housing Partnership