In cooperation with the Vermont Small Business Development Center, the Lamoille Economic Development Center offers workshops eight times per year on various topics ranging from marketing, sales, operations, financial issues, technical issues.
2018 BUSINESS SKILLS WORKSHOP TOPICS AND SCHEDULE
February 21st – 7 Secrets of Good Customer Service
March 21st – Business Valuation
April 24th – How to Hire Right the First Time
May 22nd – Niche Marketing to Consumers with Facebook
June 20th – Strategic Small Business Management Register now.
September 19th – Training for the First Time Supervisor
October 17th – Using LinkedIn Effectively
November 28th – Email Marketing
Many of LEDC’s past workshops are available on our YouTube Channel, check them out.
Some workshops we’ve had in the past include:
- How to Position Your Business for Profitable Sale
- Training for the First Time Supervisor
- Lean Business
- Legal Issues in Human Resources
- Time Management
- Selling Skills
- Mobile Device Marketing
- Hiring Right the First Time
- Innovation in Small Business
- Financing Options and Opportunities
- How to Write Effective Job Descriptions
- 5 Secrets to Successful Negotiations
Please let us know if you have an idea for a workshop you would like us to have.