In cooperation with the Vermont Small Business Development Center, the Lamoille Economic Development Center offers workshops eight times per year on various topics ranging from marketing, sales, operations, financial issues, technical issues.
Stay tuned for a list of upcoming workshops.
Many of LEDC’s past workshops are available on our YouTube Channel, check them out.
Some workshops we’ve had in the past include:
- How to Position Your Business for Profitable Sale
- Training for the First Time Supervisor
- Lean Business
- Legal Issues in Human Resources
- Time Management
- Selling Skills
- Mobile Device Marketing
- Hiring Right the First Time
- Innovation in Small Business
- Financing Options and Opportunities
- How to Write Effective Job Descriptions
- 5 Secrets to Successful Negotiations
- Email Marketing
Please let us know if you have an idea for a workshop you would like us to have.